Tsuneishi Kamtecs Corporation was founded in 1967 as a company processing waste oil from ships. The Company belongs to the Tsuneishi Group, which has a history of over 100 years and is one of the largest shipbuilding and marine transportation-related company groups in the world.
Tsuneishi Kamtecs Corporation has grown into one of the largest environmental business companies in Japan through the enhancement of industrial waste disposal-related technologies and facilities, numerous accomplishments, and cooperation with group companies. Today, our stable and promising business stance has been highly evaluated and gained the trust of many customers.
As a general environmental business company, Tsuneishi Kamtecs Corporation has conducted various environmental operations mainly concerning industrial waste, together with our related companies, throughout Japan and in some countries overseas.
- 10 features of Tsuneishi Kamtecs
- 1Realizing a one-stop service within the Group for consultation on soil pollution surveys, etc., collection and transportation, treatment, recycling and final disposal of industrial waste
- 2The industry's largest receiving system and proper processing with facilities capable of treating various kinds of waste
- 3Most effective use of waste through thermal recycling
- 4Material recycling
- 5Secure gas treatment facilities for dioxins and receiving of waste and contaminated soil
- 6Processing contaminated soil (contaminated soil processing business license acquired)
- 7One of the few companies that can detoxify waste asbestos (certified by the minister)
- 8Secure consistent processing system with the final disposal site on the premises (Fukuyama Factory)
- 9Thorough marine pollution prevention through excellent processing technology for ship waste oil
- 10ISO14001 acquired, which proves the quality and reliability of the company (Fukuyama Factory)